2018 Evinrude 225 H.O. - E225LHO
Call for Price
225 H.O. - E225LHO
THE STRONGEST PERFORMANCE
For conquering big water or hair raising hole shots, the Evinrude E-TEC G2 is the outboard to depend on.
Delivering best-in-class torque, best-in-class fuel efficiency and the lowest total emissions.
- Powerful Torque: With its efficient PurePower Combustion, the Evinrude E-TEC G2 delivers 20% more torque to jump on plane or power over big swells.
- Most Fuel Efficient: Go further and fill up less because you’ll be burning 15% less fuel than the closest competition.
- Incredible Control: With the fully integrated i-Trim automatically providing optimal trim, the Dynamic Power Steering for improved handling and the hydrodynamic SLX gearcase to reduce steering effort, the Evinrude E-TEC G2 delivers a silky smooth, yet powerful steering experience.
- i-Trim: The breakthrough i-Trim system automatically trims your engine, allowing even a novice driver to trim like a pro.
- Dynamic Power Steering: Integrated directly into the midsection, designed to adapt steering resistance for better handling and more control.
- SLX Gearcase: A sleek, hydrodynamic design reduces steering effort and produces less drag without sacrificing speed and acceleration.
- Lifetime Confidence: We know that when conditions are at their worst, an Evinrude engine has to be at its best. In addition to the extreme durability, the engine comes with the industry’s best warranty and maintenance schedule to give you the ultimate peace-of-mind.
- Extreme Durability: The patented Dual-Axis Rigging System routes all engine and steering connections through just one tube, which means fewer exposed parts for less wear and tear.
- Warranty & Maintenance: 5-year engine warranty and non-declining corrosion warranty, 5 years or 500 hours of no dealer-scheduled maintenance.
- High Output Series: Evinrude also offers a High Output Series of engines that are performance engines to the max. Each engine is tuned for extra power and speed. If you like pushing limits in horsepower, speed and torque, then consider our High Output Series.
- Exclusive Color Packages: We’ve partnered with the world’s leading boat builders to create exclusive engine color packages.
- Engine Model: E225LHO
- Engine Type: V6 74° E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke - in (mm): 3.854 x 3.000 (98 x 76)
- Displacement - cu in (cc) L: 210 (3441) 3.4 L
- Gear Ratio: 1.85:1
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5400-6000 RPM
- Weight - lbs (kg): 539 (244)
- Starting: Electric
- Controls: Integrated Digital Shift & Throttle
- Fuel Induction: E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Alternator Output*: 133 Amps Total / 50 net Dedicated / 14 amps @ idle
- Steering: Remote - Integrated Hydraulic Steering
- Trim Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Trim Range: -6° to 15°
- Tilt Range: 81°
- Shaft Length - in (mm): 20 (508)
- Lubrication: Multi-Point Targeted Oiling
- Oil Tank Capacity - gal (L): On-Engine 2 (7.5) / Accessory 1.8 (6.8), 3 (11.3) & 10 (37.85)
- Recommended Oil: Evinrude / Johnson XD-100 Oil
- Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
- Counter Rotation: NA
- Warranty: 5-Year Engine** / 5-Year Corrosion
- Emissions Compliance: EPA 2013 / CARB 3 STAR / European Union
- Mounting Centers - in (mm): Minimum 28 (711)
- Color: Slate Gray with over 400 Color Panel Options
- Steering Angle: +/- 32°
- Integrated Features: Dual Axis Rigging / i-Trim
NOTES:* Variable Voltage Computer Controlled 133 Amp. Current amp calculated at 13.5 V. Net dedicated battery charging power output is 50 Amp. ** 3 years of BRP Limited Warranty and 2 years of BRP Extended Service Terms B.E.S.T.
- Engine Type
- V6 74 deg. E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.854 x 3.000 in. (98 x 76 mm)
- 210 cu.in. (3441cc) 3.4 L
- Shaft Length
- 20 in. (508 mm)
- 539 lb. (244 kg)
- Trim Method
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 225 H.O.
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5400-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- 133 Amps Total / 50 net Dedicated / 14 amps @ idle
- Remote - Integrated Hydraulic Steering
- 5-Year Engine / 5-Year Corrosion