2018 Evinrude 150 HP - E150DGX Graphite
Call for Price
150 HP - E150DGX Graphite
Get best-in-class torque, great fuel economy, and the lowest maintenance over the lifetime of these Evinrude E-TEC engines.
- Instant Throttle Response: Every revolution is a power stroke. That means twice the power stroke of a four stroke. The lightning-fast microprocessor is the “brain” of the engine that delivers the perfect fuel mix directly to the combustion chamber for immediate response, so you can get to your destination before anyone else.
- More Available Amperage: All Evinrude E-TEC engine have bigger alternators providing, nearly twice the available amperage of competitive engines. Avoid lights dimming out when you need it most and maximize charging for all your accessories.
- Worry-Free Maintenance: No dealer-scheduled maintenance for 3 years or 300 hours. No break-in period, and no oil changes.
- More Miles Per Hour: Get even more extra miles per hour with the Straight Leading Edge gearcase . The Evinrude SLE gearcase features high-efficiency water pickups and a weed-slicing shape up front, for a cooler-running engine and ultimate durability and reliability in the long run..
- Auto-Storage: The auto winterization feature fogs the engines itself in minutes, with no trip to the dealer. An Evinrude E-TEC engine does not require belts, camshafts or exhaust valves, which means there are fewer parts to wear down or malfunction than a four--stroke outboard. Extend the life of your outboard and your boating season.
- High Output Series: The Evinrude E-TEC H.O. series are performance engines to the max. Each engine is tuned for extra power and speed. If you like pushing limits in horsepower, speed and torque, then consider our High Output Series.
- Engine Model (Color): E150DGX Graphite
- Engine Type: V6 60° E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke - in (mm): 3.601 x 2.588 (91 x 66)
- Displacement - cu in (cc) L: 158.2 (2592) 2.6L
- Gear Ratio: 1.85:1
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5300-6000 RPM
- Weight - lbs (kg): 433 (196)
- Starting: Electric
- Controls: Mechanical (ICON EST Digital Accessory)
- Fuel Induction: E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Alternator Output*: 133 Amps Total / 50 Net Dedicated
- Steering: Remote
- Trim Method: FasTrak™ Power Trim and Tilt
- Trim Range: -6° to 15°
- Tilt Range: 75°
- Shaft Length - in (mm): 25 (635)
- Lubrication: Multi-Point Targeted Oiling
- Oil Tank Capacity - gal: Accessory 1.8 (6.8) 3 (11.3) & 10 (37.85) Tank Available
- Recommended Oil: Evinrude / Johnson XD-100 Oil
- Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
- Counter Rotation: NA
- Warranty: 3-Year, Non-Declining
- Emissions Compliance: EPA 2013 / CARB 3 STAR / European Union
NOTES:Variable Voltage Computer Controlled 133 Amp. Current amp calculated at 13.5 V. Net dedicated battery charging power output is 50 Amp.
- Engine Type
- V6 60 deg. E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.601 x 2.588 in. (91 x 66 mm)
- 158.2 cu.in. (2592cc) 2.6L
- Shaft Length
- 25 in. (635 mm)
- 433 lb. (196 kg)
- Trim Method
- FasTrak™ Power Trim and Tilt
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 150 hp
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5300-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- 133 Amps Total / 50 Net Dedicated
- 3-Year, Non-Declining